Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wow! What a weekend!

If you know me you know that I LOVE to scrapbook! I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Creative Memories Regional Convention this weekend. It was a total of 15 hours of Creative Memories information and products. Over the last 7 years I have had four different Creative Memories consultants. I will always credit my first consultant, Jean Heisterkamp, for showing me what Creative Memories is all about. Unfortunatly, life got in the way for a little while from 2007 to 2008 and I had not seen or purchased Creative Memories products. I got sucked in to a lot of different "Propaganda" and I still use a lot of non-Creative Memories products, but my newest consulant and good friend, Amy Jones and her husband Bert have renewed my love for Creative Memories! So, this weekend I learned what being a consulant is all about, what new products are coming out and actually got excited about digital scrapbooking! "So, are you going to sign up as a consulant?" I heard a lot this weekend. My answer to that is "No." But why, you ask? I love scrapbooking, I love Creative Memories products, I think it's a great company, I love making albums for other people and I love watching other people learn the joys of scrapbooking. That makes me the perfect consulant they say, I heard alot of consulants say this weekend that those are the reasons that they are consulants. So "Why Do You Not Want To Do This?!" I want to be a customer. I want to see my consulant succeed. I want my love of scrapbooking to NEVER feel like work. I want to use my "proaganda." I want to scrapbook. So, that's what I am going to do. I am going to help my consulant(s) meet her/their sales goals, I am going to let them share their excitment of the new products and I am going to just scrapbook. So, what's the point of all this you ask.. This is my way of saying Thank You! To my current consultant(s), Thank You! To my past consulants, Thank You! To every consultant and leader I met this weekend, Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Katie:
    I saw that you posted on Facebook something about making a blog post and so I clicked your profile and it brought me here. I just wanted to make sure you knew who I was, being that this appears to be a more personal blog. I come from Troy's side of the family, I'm Juanita's grand-daughter. I don't recall that we've actually seen one another in person lately, being as I haven't been to a family Christmas since 2006.
    Anyhow, feel free to drop by my blog, the one I actually still write in is Our Life-From Scratch.

    ReplyDelete