Monday, February 9, 2009

A little about what is been going on.

I am trying to change.. I am looking for that person I used to me. You know the one.. liked to play games, was 80 pounds lighter, didn't always feel like having to be the responsible one. I think my problem mostly comes from work. I feel like I have to be the responsible one that takes care of everything. How did that become my job? When did taking the brunt of the customers', employees' and buildings' bitching become my job? I am burnt. I know I am. I am hoping that the fact that I am getting back into scrapbooking and working out will help. I have reconnected with some really great old friends and met some awesome new ones. I feel like these friends won't take advantage of me or expect everything to be all about them like my friends in the past have. I am also trying to reconnect with Troy. I feel like I have taken him for granted for a while. Like I just expect that he's going to always be there. I am trying not to think that any more and I am trying to think of his needs and wants too! It's made for some great times together. I am trying to work out and eat better. I really want to lose at least 50 pounds. I really need to. For health reasons. I don't want to end up a diabetic. And if I don't get this weight off that's the direction I am headed. I am also trying to make some time for me. To read, scrapbook, work out or what ever I feel like I need to do! Hopefully this will work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment